2017 Snapper Pro S50xt Series 5901612
Call for Price
Troy-Tipp Lawn Equipment
S50xt Series 5901612
The compact, easy-to use S50xt is designed specifically for the daily rigors of commercial mowing. This mower may be small in size, but it's big on features.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. (48" models)
- Integrated Transmission: Independent, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxels deliver unmatched power and durabilty.
- Heavy-duty Spindles: Features greaseable, cast-aluminum spindles with 2.5" diameter ball bearings for longer useable life.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides easy access to the top of the deck when maintenance is needed.
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: The easy-to-use deck lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Cutting height ranges from 1.5" - 4.5" in 0.25" increments.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series
- HP (gross) *: 25
- Displacement (cc): 724
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Starting Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 8
- Transmission: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7" mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-7
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4
- Cutting Width (in): 48
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 4.5
- Belts: Single B-section Kevlar™ corded belts
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-aluminum, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 1.5 x 2, 11-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with elcellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in): 20 x 10-10
- Caster Tires (in): 11 x 4-5 Pneumatic
- Overall Length (in): 69
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 64/49
- Dry Weight (lbs): 724
- Seat Package: Mid-back seat with armrests
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat actuated engine kill, blade, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit / adjustable twin steering controls.
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) **: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) **: 4-Year (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- TURBO-Pro™ Double Bag Soft Top Collection System: The double bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 8.5 cubic feet. (Available for 48'' models)
- TURBO-Pro™ Double Bag Hard Top Collection System: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 10 cubic feet. (Available for 48'' models)
- Grass Catcher: A lightweight durable fabric bag with hard plastic bottom attaches quickly. Capacity: 3.75 bushels. (Available for 36'' models)
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2” shank ball and comes complete with hardware
- LED Light Kit: Energy efficient heavy-duty ROPS mounted LED light kit with simple instructions.
- Arm Rests: Add these foldable arm rests for increasing riding comfort.
- Flat-Free Caster Tires: Run all day with no flats.
- Professional Lawn Striper: Rubber flap system lays down grass to create patterns across the landscape.
NOTES:* All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. ** See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series
- Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 20 x 10-10 in.; Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag