2018 ECHO PE-2620
Call for Price
Troy-Tipp Lawn Equipment
Revolutionary combination of low weight and high horsepower.
- Two-stage air filtration system dramatically increases cleaning capability and allows for longer mainenance intervals
- 25.4 cc professional-grade two-stroke engine manufactured from military-grade magnesium
- Tool-less access for convenient in-field servicing
- Easy start-ability especially for re-starts in hot, dusty climates
- Large 21 fluid ounce fuel tank for extended run time between fill-ups
- Contoured, aluminum debris shield with a cut-away, open face to reduce clogging
- Easy height-adjustment wheel with captive hardware
- 2:1 gear reduction to power through tough overgrown grass
- Engine Displacement (cu in): 25.4
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.09
- Carburetor: Rotary-Valve Diaphragm
- Dry Weight (lbs): 14.1
- Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.): 20.6
- Consumer Warranty: 5 years
- Starting System: Standard
- Commercial Warranty: 2 years
- Debris Shield: Die-Cast Metal
- Rental Warranty: 90 days
- Blade Length (in): 8
- 25.4 cc
- 14.1 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 20.6 fl. oz.
- Blade Length
- 8 in.