2018 Little Wonder Pro Vac SI 5511-02-01
Call for Price
Superior Suction Makes Clean-Up a Snap
Serrated Steel Impeller Blade Technology with up to a 5:1 reduction ratio delivers superior suction and shredding capabilities in a compact footprint. Non-stop, efficient pavement-to-turf nozzle adjustment clears leaves and debris at your pace. Packs the power, performance and capacity to get the job done. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Powered by a Honda® GSV190 engine
- Serrated impeller shreds debris down at up to a 5:1 ratio
- Instant nozzle height adjustment at handle provides seamless turf-to-asphalt transition for faster debris and leaf clean-up
- Throated nozzle design increases airspeed, while unique rectangular discharge chute prevents clogging of debris
- Thick gauge, all-welded steel housing with welded studs provides years of service
- 40 gallon capacity angled no-kick bag with sewn-in plastic bottom prevents wear-and-tear while in- use and when loading and unloading the vac
- Ergonomic, foam-gripped handles angle upwards to match operator hands natural position and reduce user fatigue
- Engine: Honda® GSV190
- Engine Displacement: 5.1 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 0.25 gal.
- Impeller: 12 in. dia., 5 blades, 1/4 in. thick
- Blade Design: Serrated teethed steel
- Bag Design: Mesh w/ dust skirt (Optional Felt Bag)
- Bag Capacity: 40 gal. (US)
- Nozzle: Type: Fixed; Width: 27.5 in.
- Wheels: 12 in.rubber tread cap wheels
- Hose (Optional): 5 in. diameter, 7 ft. long
- Dimensions: 57.5 in. L x 27 in. W x 43.5 in. H
- Weight: 146 lb.
- Warranty: 2-Year commercial/rental
- 146 lb.
- 5.1 HP
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.25 gal.